Environmental, social and corporate governance integration with strategic planning, corporate policies, stakeholder relationship, and market releases for companies and financial institutions.
Development of programs that bring sustainability into companies and financial institutions’ strategies.
- » Structuring governance focused on sustainability;
- » Benchmarking of best market practices and gaps analyses;
- » Studies on carbon pricing and social and environmental risk assessment.
Support for the preparation of reports and documents that lay out the financial aspects of sustainability issues.
- » Preparation of materiality reports and matrices;
- » Critical analysis of annual and sustainability reports, based on proprietary methodology (aligned with GRI and Integrated Reporting);
- » Support to reporting companies’ voluntary commitments (Global Compact, CDP, etc.) and financial sector institutions (PRI, PSI, Stewardship Code, etc.).
Studies and Content
Coordination and preparation of studies linked to sustainable finance, responsible investments and business sustainability.